1. Take one fresh marigold flower.
2. Remove it’s petals and wash and rinse
3. Have two glass boil water
4. In bowl containing marigold petal pour boiling water and leav for 15-20 min.
5. Strain the petals and Marigold tea is ready.
6. Take it with honey or lemon juice.
Supports skin healing.
Contains natural antiseptic/anti-inflammatory properties.
Comprises pre-cursors to the production of antioxidant Vitamin A.
Reduces eye infections and protects from UV and oxidative damage.
Helps to soothe the mucus membranes of the throat whilst easing the pain.